Rheological Behavior of Soya Oil-Water Emulsions: Dependence upon Oil Concentration
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 440–443, March 1985
How to Cite
GLADWELL, N., GRIMSON, M. J., RAHALKAR, R. R. and RICHMOND, P. (1985), Rheological Behavior of Soya Oil-Water Emulsions: Dependence upon Oil Concentration. Journal of Food Science, 50: 440–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1985.tb13422.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms reveived 7/7/84, revised 9/21/84, accepted 10/4/84
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!