Presented at the 44th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Anaheim, CA, June 10-13. 1984.
Descriptive Sensory Assessment of Beef Steaks by Category Scaling, Line Scaling and Magnitude Estimation
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 495–500, March 1985
How to Cite
SHAND, P. J., HAWRYSH, Z. J., HARDIN, R. T. and JEREMIAH, L. E. (1985), Descriptive Sensory Assessment of Beef Steaks by Category Scaling, Line Scaling and Magnitude Estimation. Journal of Food Science, 50: 495–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1985.tb13435.x
This manuscript is based on part of the M.Sc. thesis of the first author.
The authors acknowledge financial support from the Natural Sciences & Engineering Research Council of Canada and from the Agricultural Research Council of Alberta Farming for the Future Program. The cooperation of the members of the taste panel is sincerely appreciated. The authors also express appreciation for the technical assistance of S. Gifford and the computing assistance of R. Weingardt.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms reveived 6/15/84, revised 10/12/84, accepted 11/3/84
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!