The author expresses appreciation to AB Findus, Bjuv, Sweden, and to The National Quality Control Authority for Processed Fruits and Vegetables, Norway, for judging and supplying samples of blackcurrant syrups of poor quality. Thanks are further due to Dr. H. Blom and Dr. E. Slinde for helpful discussions and to Ms. G. Enersen for technical assistance.
Color Quality of Blackcurrant Syrups During Storage Evaluated by Hunter L', a', b'Values
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 514–517, March 1985
How to Cite
SKREDE, G. (1985), Color Quality of Blackcurrant Syrups During Storage Evaluated by Hunter L', a', b'Values. Journal of Food Science, 50: 514–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1985.tb13440.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms reveived 5/30/84, revised 11/10/84, accepted 11/19/84
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!