Presented, in part. at the 44th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Anaheim, CA, June 1984.
Effect of Phosphates on Bacterial Growth in Refrigerated Uncooked Bratwurst
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 531–532, March 1985
How to Cite
MOLINS, R. A., KRAFT, A. A. and OLSON, D. G. (1985), Effect of Phosphates on Bacterial Growth in Refrigerated Uncooked Bratwurst. Journal of Food Science, 50: 531–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1985.tb13444.x
Journal Paper No. J-11577 of the Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station, Ames, IA. Project No. 2252.
Mention of any company or product name does not constitute endorsement.
The authors thank Stephanie Kielsmeier for preparation of the manuscript and Steve Niebuhr for his laboratory assistance.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms reveived 8/20/84, revised 11/l/84, accepted 12/8/84
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!