This research was conducted at Tuskegee Institute. Tuskeaee Institute, Alabama in the Department of Home Econdmics under the auspices of the George Washington Carver Agricultural Experiment Station. and in conjunction with the Richard B. Russell Center, Athens; GA.
Proximate Composition of Sweet Potato Greens in Relation to Cultivar, Harvest Date, Crop Year and Processing
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 537–538, March 1985
How to Cite
PACE, R. D., DULL, G. G. and PHILLS, B. R. (1985), Proximate Composition of Sweet Potato Greens in Relation to Cultivar, Harvest Date, Crop Year and Processing. Journal of Food Science, 50: 537–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1985.tb13447.x
Scientific Article No. JFS-916T-1, contribution no. 2002 of the George Washington Carver Agriculture Experiment Station (GWC/AES), Division of the Carver Research Foundation, Tuskegee Institute, AL. This research was supported iirpai+, by the Federal Cooperative Grant #58-7B 30-l-290 between GWC/AES and the Field and Horticultural Crops Research Unit at the Richard B. Russell Agricultural Research Center, Athens, GA.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms reveived 7/16/84, revised 10/15/84, accepted 10/16/84.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!