Financial support from the Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Cientificas y Técnicas (CONICET) and the Universidad Nacional del Sur (UNS) is gratefully acknowledged.
Prediction of Thermal Conductivity of Vegetable Foods by the Effective Medium Theory
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 113–115, January 1986
How to Cite
MATTEA, M., URBICAIN, M.J. and ROTSTEIN, E. (1986), Prediction of Thermal Conductivity of Vegetable Foods by the Effective Medium Theory. Journal of Food Science, 51: 113–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1986.tb10848.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 4/10/85; revised 9/4/85; accepted 9/5/85.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!