Paper no. 10495 of the Journal Series of the North Carolina Agricultural Research Service, Raleigh, NC 27695–7601.
Effects of Sodium Chloride Concentration on Firmness Retention of Cucumbers Fermented and Stored with Calcium Chloride
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 653–657, May 1987
How to Cite
FLEMING, H.P., McFEETERS, R.F. and THOMPSON, R.L. (1987), Effects of Sodium Chloride Concentration on Firmness Retention of Cucumbers Fermented and Stored with Calcium Chloride. Journal of Food Science, 52: 653–657. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1987.tb06695.x
Mention of a trademark or proprietary product does not constitute a guarantee or warranty of the product by the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture or North Carolina Agricultural Research Service, nor does it imply approval to the exclusion of other products that may be suitable
This Investigation was supported in part by a research grant from Pickle Packers International, Inc., St. Charles, IL.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 6;25/86; revised 11/18/86; accepted 12/17/86.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!