Presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Dallas, Texas, June 15–18, 1966.
Lipoxygenase lsoenzymes in Soybeans: Effects on Crude Oil Quality
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1015–1019, July 1987
How to Cite
ENGESETH, N. J., KLEIN, B. P. and WARNER, K. (1987), Lipoxygenase lsoenzymes in Soybeans: Effects on Crude Oil Quality. Journal of Food Science, 52: 1015–1019. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1987.tb14264.x
This study was a part of Project No. 60–323 of the Agricultural Experiment Station, College of Agriculture, Univ. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. It was supported in part by a grant from the Illinois Soybean Program Operating Board. Collaboration with Northern Regional Research Center was done under a Memorandum of Understandine (Aaeement No. 58–519B-M-1599).
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 10/20/86; revised 2/13/87; accepted 2/15/87.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!