Allied-Lyons Seafood Division, Warminster, Wiltshire, U.K
Growth inhibition of food-borne pathogens by lactic and acetic acids and their mixtures
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
International Journal of Food Science & Technology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 287–292, June 1988
How to Cite
ADAMS, M. R. and HALL, C. J. (1988), Growth inhibition of food-borne pathogens by lactic and acetic acids and their mixtures. International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 23: 287–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1988.tb00581.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2007
- (Received 12 August 1987, accepted 15 February 1988)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!