Journal paper No. J-13049 of the Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station, Ames IA. Projects No. 2756 and 2252. The authors thank S. Niebuhr for his assistance and M. Weigel for typing the manuscript. The authors also thank the Iowa Pork Producers Council for Partial support of the study. Mention of any company of product name does not constitute endorsement.
Microbiological, Chemical, and Physical Changes in Fresh, Vacuum-Packaged Pork Treated with Organic Acids and Salts
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 18–21, January 1989
How to Cite
MENDONCA, A. F., MOLINS, R. A., KRAFT, A. A. and WALKER, H. W. (1989), Microbiological, Chemical, and Physical Changes in Fresh, Vacuum-Packaged Pork Treated with Organic Acids and Salts. Journal of Food Science, 54: 18–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1989.tb08557.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 4/29/88; revised 8/12/88; accepted 9/3/88.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!