Louisiana Agricultural Experiment Station manuscript number 89-21-3594.
Methodology for Quantification of Geosmin and Levels in Rangia Clam (Rangia cuneata)
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1233–1235, September 1990
How to Cite
TANCHOTIKUL, U. and HSIEH, T. C.-Y. (1990), Methodology for Quantification of Geosmin and Levels in Rangia Clam (Rangia cuneata). Journal of Food Science, 55: 1233–1235. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1990.tb03904.x
Supported in part by grants from NOAA Louisiana Sea Grant College Program and Ralph and Kacoo Olinde Aquaculture Research Award to author Hsieh.
We thank Dr. Peter Johnsen of USDA-ARS, SRRC for the geosmin standard and Linda Andrews, Warren Mermilliod, and Malcolm Assevado for assistance in clam collection.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 11/30/89; revised 3/7/90; accepted 3/15/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!