Alabama Agricultural Experiment Station Publication No. 4-892259P.
Effects of Trimming and Added Connective Tissue on Compositional, Physical and Sensory Properties of Restructured, Pre-cooked Beef Roasts
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1258–1263, September 1990
How to Cite
LIU, C. W., HUFFMAN, D. L., EGBERT, W. R. and LIU, M. N. (1990), Effects of Trimming and Added Connective Tissue on Compositional, Physical and Sensory Properties of Restructured, Pre-cooked Beef Roasts. Journal of Food Science, 55: 1258–1263. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1990.tb03910.x
This study was funded, in part, by a grant from the Alabama Cattlemen's Association, 600 Adams Ave., Montgomery, AL. Cooperation of John Morrell and Company, Montgomery, AL is acknowledged with appreciation.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 9/5/89; revised 12/1/89; accepted 3/4/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!