Published with the approval of the Director of the South Dakota Agr. Exp. Sta. as Pub. No. 2430 of the Journal Series. This research has been supported by the National Live Stock and Meat Board, the South Dakota Beef Industry Council, and the South Dakota State University Agricultural Experiment Station.
Physical, Chemical and Sensory Characteristics of Four Types of Beef Steaks
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1264–1267, September 1990
How to Cite
JOHNSON, R.C., ROMANS, J.R., MULLER, T.S., COSTELLO, W. J. and JONES, K.W. (1990), Physical, Chemical and Sensory Characteristics of Four Types of Beef Steaks. Journal of Food Science, 55: 1264–1267. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1990.tb03911.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 8/4/89; revised 2/12/90; accepted 2/24/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!