The authors gratefully acknowledge technical assistance of Miss F.S. Oudendag B.Sc. and Mr. J. van der Palen. Thanks are also due to Wolff Vlees B.V. at Twello, The Netherlands and The Commodity Board for Livestock and Meat at Rijswijk, The Netherlands, for supporting this study.
Physical-Chemical Properties and Cooking Yield of Hamburgers Prepared from Accelerated Processed Beef
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1268–1269, September 1990
How to Cite
VAN LAACK, R. L.J.M. and SMULDERS, F. J.M. (1990), Physical-Chemical Properties and Cooking Yield of Hamburgers Prepared from Accelerated Processed Beef. Journal of Food Science, 55: 1268–1269. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1990.tb03912.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 6/30/89; revised 12/8/89; accepted 3/18/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!