This work was presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Chicago, IL, June 28, 1989.
Shrouding, Spray-chilling and Vacuum-packaged Aging Effects on Processing and Eating Quality Attributes of Beef
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1270–1273, September 1990
How to Cite
LEE, L. M., HAWRYSH, Z. J., JEREMIAH, L. E. and HARDIN, R. T. (1990), Shrouding, Spray-chilling and Vacuum-packaged Aging Effects on Processing and Eating Quality Attributes of Beef. Journal of Food Science, 55: 1270–1273. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1990.tb03913.x
This manuscript is based in part on the M.Sc. thesis of the first author.
The authors gratefully acknowledge the technical assistance of the researchers at the Lacombe Research Station and the help of L. Starko and K. Erin at the University of Alberta. Recognition is also given to the members of the taste panel for their participation in the study.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 5/30/89; revised 3/3/90; accepted 3/9/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!