Texas Tech University Manuscript No. T-5-266.
Effect of Chloride Salts and Antioxidants on Sensory and Storage Traits of Restructured Beef Steaks
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1274–1277, September 1990
How to Cite
WHEELER, T.L., SEIDEMAN, S.C., DAVIS, G.W. and ROLAN, T.L. (1990), Effect of Chloride Salts and Antioxidants on Sensory and Storage Traits of Restructured Beef Steaks. Journal of Food Science, 55: 1274–1277. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1990.tb03914.x
Mention of a trade name proprietary product or specific equipment does not constitute a guarantee or warranty of the product by Taxas Tech University or the USDA and does not imply its approval to the exclusion of other products that also may be suitable.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 5/15/89; revised 10/16/89; accepted 10/17/89.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!