Paper No. 8207 in the Journal Series of the Pennsylvania Agricultural Experiment Station.
Acid-Blanching and EDTA Effects on Yield, Quality and Microbiological Stability of Canned Mushrooms
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1327–1330, September 1990
How to Cite
OKEREKE, A. and BEELMAN, R. B. (1990), Acid-Blanching and EDTA Effects on Yield, Quality and Microbiological Stability of Canned Mushrooms. Journal of Food Science, 55: 1327–1330. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1990.tb03927.x
Partial financial support for this project was received from the Mushroom Cooperative Canning, Giorgio Foods, Inc. and the Ben Franklin Partnership Program of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 7/14/89; revised 11/16/89; accepted 3/08/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!