Paper No. 8205 in the Journal Series of the Penesylvania AgriculturalExperiment Station. Partial financial support for this project was received from the Mushroom Cooperative Canning Company, Giorgio Foods, Inc. and the Ben Franklin Partnership Program of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Control of Spoilage of Canned Mushrooms Inoculated with Clostridium sporogenes PA3679 Spores by Acid-Blanching and EDTA
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1331–1333, September 1990
How to Cite
OKEREKE, A., BEELMAN, R. B. and DOORES, S. (1990), Control of Spoilage of Canned Mushrooms Inoculated with Clostridium sporogenes PA3679 Spores by Acid-Blanching and EDTA. Journal of Food Science, 55: 1331–1333. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1990.tb03928.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 7/14/89; revised 11/16/89; accepted 3/14/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!