Paper No. 8205 in the Journal Series of the Penesylvania AgriculturalExperiment Station. Partial financial support for this project was received from the Mushroom Cooperative Canning Company, Giorgio Foods, Inc. and the Ben Franklin Partnership Program of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Control of Spoilage of Canned Mushrooms Inoculated with Clostridium sporogenes PA3679 Spores by Acid-Blanching and EDTA
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1331–1333, September 1990
How to Cite
OKEREKE, A., BEELMAN, R. B. and DOORES, S. (1990), Control of Spoilage of Canned Mushrooms Inoculated with Clostridium sporogenes PA3679 Spores by Acid-Blanching and EDTA. Journal of Food Science, 55: 1331–1333. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1990.tb03928.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 7/14/89; revised 11/16/89; accepted 3/14/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!