New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station publication No D-10535-1-89, supported by State funds and the Center for Advanced Food Technology. The Center for Advanced Food Technology is a New Jersey Commission on Science and Technology Center. The technical help of Kiran Shah on particle density and size measurement is acknowledged.
Density and Porosity in Drying Starch Materials
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1367–1372, September 1990
How to Cite
MAROUSIS, S.N. and SARAVACOS, G.D. (1990), Density and Porosity in Drying Starch Materials. Journal of Food Science, 55: 1367–1372. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1990.tb03939.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 6/9/89; revised 10/20/89; accepted 11/21/89.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!