Presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Chicago, IL June 26-29, 1989.
Development of a Colorimetric, Second Generation Nucleic Acid Hybridization Method For Detection of Salmonella in Foods and a Comparison With Conventional Culture Procedure
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1394–1398, September 1990
How to Cite
WILSON, S.G., CHAN, S., DEROO, M., VERA-GARCIA, M., JOHNSON, A., LANE, D. and HALBERT, D.N. (1990), Development of a Colorimetric, Second Generation Nucleic Acid Hybridization Method For Detection of Salmonella in Foods and a Comparison With Conventional Culture Procedure. Journal of Food Science, 55: 1394–1398. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1990.tb03944.x
The authors express their sincere appreciation to M. Ottaviani, T. Pitman, A. Shah, A. Whilby, and K. Whippie for their technical assistance.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 8/29/89; revised 2/28/90; accepted 3/3/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!