Authors Kumar and Bhattacharya acknowledge the supercomputer research grant provided by Minnesota Supercomputer Institute, Univ. of Minnesota; and Fluid Dynamics International for their permission to use FIDAP on the CRAY-2. Thanks are also due to all the people who helped us during the course of the simulation and analysis.
Numerical Simulation of Natural Convection Heating of Canned Thick Viscous Liquid Food Products
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1403–1411, September 1990
How to Cite
KUMAR, A., BHATTACHARYA, M. and BLAYLOCK, J. (1990), Numerical Simulation of Natural Convection Heating of Canned Thick Viscous Liquid Food Products. Journal of Food Science, 55: 1403–1411. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1990.tb03946.x
Paper No. 16,935 of the Scientific Journal Series of the Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station on research conducted under Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station Project No. 12-030. References to commercial products and trade names are made with the understanding that no discrimination and no endorsement by the University of Minnesota are implied.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 6/21/89; revised 9/25/89; accepted 11/24/89.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!