Contribution of Protein Flexibility to the Foaming Properties of Casein
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1445–1447, September 1990
How to Cite
MESTE, M. L., COLAS, B., SIMATOS, D., CLOSS, B., COURTHAUDON, J.-L. and LORIENT, D. (1990), Contribution of Protein Flexibility to the Foaming Properties of Casein. Journal of Food Science, 55: 1445–1447. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1990.tb03954.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 10/18/89; revised 11/28/89; accepted 1/22/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!