We express thanks to the Division of Food Science & Technology of the CSIR for their funding of the senior author's graduate study and to the University of California for research support and to the California Rare Fruit Growers, Inc. for assistance in planning the study.
Total Polyphenols in Apples and Ciders; Correlation with Chlorogenic Acid
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1458–1459, September 1990
How to Cite
CILLIERS, J.J.L., SINGLETON, V.L. and LAMUELA-RAVENTOS, R.M. (1990), Total Polyphenols in Apples and Ciders; Correlation with Chlorogenic Acid. Journal of Food Science, 55: 1458–1459. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1990.tb03957.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 3/7/90; revised 3/13/90; accepted 3/15/90
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!