Published as paper no. 16,866 of the contribution series of the Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station based on research conducted under Project 18–023. Supported by Sea Grant No. NOAA-86AA-D-SG112–01, Project No. E/NP-8, JR No. 223, a grant from the Saltonstall-Kennedy fund (grant no. NA88EA-D-00022), and a gift from the National Fisheries Institute. The U.S. Government is authorized to reproduce and distribute reprints for government purposes, notwithstanding any copyright notation that may appear hereon.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Lake Superior Fish
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 71–73, January 1990
How to Cite
WANG, Y.J., MILLER, L.A., PERREN, M. and ADDIS, P.B. (1990), Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Lake Superior Fish. Journal of Food Science, 55: 71–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1990.tb06018.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 3/3/89; revised 6/3/89; accepted 6/19/89.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!