This research was sponsored by Alaska Fisheries Development Foundation under grant #NA-85-ABH-00044 and Univ. of Alaska Fairbanks with funds appropriated by the state. We thank employees of surimi plants X and Y for their cooperation. Presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, June 25–29, 1989, Chicago, IL.
Microbiological Evaluation of Alaska Shore-based Surimi Production
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 291–293, March 1991
How to Cite
HIMELBLOOM, B. H., BROWN, E. K. and LEE, J. S. (1991), Microbiological Evaluation of Alaska Shore-based Surimi Production. Journal of Food Science, 56: 291–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1991.tb05264.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 4/20/90; revised 8/13/90; accepted 9/10/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!