This work was supported in part by the Massachusetts Agricultural Experiment Station. We thank Marcia M. Stevens for editorial assistance.
Lithium Chloride as a Preferred Extractant of Fish Muscle Proteins
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 315–317, March 1991
How to Cite
KELLEHER, S. D. and HULTIN, H. O. (1991), Lithium Chloride as a Preferred Extractant of Fish Muscle Proteins. Journal of Food Science, 56: 315–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1991.tb05269.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 1/29/90; revised 8/22/90; accepted 9/5/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!