Louisiana Agricultural Experiment Station manuscript number 90-21-4134.
Analysis of Volatile Flavor Components in Steamed Rangia Clam by Dynamic Headspace Sampling and Simultaneous Distillation and Extraction
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 327–331, March 1991
How to Cite
TANCHOTIKUL, U. and HSIEH, T. C.-Y. (1991), Analysis of Volatile Flavor Components in Steamed Rangia Clam by Dynamic Headspace Sampling and Simultaneous Distillation and Extraction. Journal of Food Science, 56: 327–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1991.tb05272.x
Supported in part by grants from NOAA Louisiana Sea Grant College Program and Ralph and Kacoo Olinde Aquaculture Research Award to author Hsieh.
We thank Malcolm Assevado, Warren Mermilliod, and Linda AndrewB for assistance in providing clam samples.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 3/17/90; revised 7/23/90; accepted 8/31/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!