Technical article No. 25299 from the Texas Agricultural Experiment Station. This study was funded, in part, by the Cattlemen's Beef Promotion and Research Board and was administered in cooperation with the Beef Industry Council of the National Live Stock and Meat Board.
Effect of Sodium Lactate on Microbial and Chemical Composition of Cooked Beef during Storage
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 341–347, March 1991
How to Cite
PAPADOPOULOS, L. S., MILLER, R. K., ACUFF, G. R., VANDERZANT, C. and CROSS, H. R. (1991), Effect of Sodium Lactate on Microbial and Chemical Composition of Cooked Beef during Storage. Journal of Food Science, 56: 341–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1991.tb05276.x
The authors acknowledge Ms. Lisa Lucia for her assistance in conducting the microbial analysis. The authors also thank Mr. Terry Smith and Ms. Lori Evans for assistance in conducting chemical analyses.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 2/5/90; revised 6/15/90; accepted 7/24/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!