We thank J.J. Farmer III, Centers for Disease Control, Atlanta, GA, for providing the phage type data; Dr. F. Khambaty, Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Washington, DC, for help in the preparation of the manuscript; and J.S. Corwin, FDA, Washington, DC, for expert technical assistance.
Thermal Resistance of Egg-Associated Epidemic Strains of Salmonella enteritidis
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 391–393, March 1991
How to Cite
SHAH, D. B., BRADSHAW, J. G. and PEELER, J. T. (1991), Thermal Resistance of Egg-Associated Epidemic Strains of Salmonella enteritidis. Journal of Food Science, 56: 391–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1991.tb05287.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 6/16/90; revised 8/29/90; accepted 9/27/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!