North Dakota Agricultural Experiment Station Journal Series No. 1884. The financial assistance of the North Dakota Agricultural Products Utilization Commission, Bismarck, ND, and Northarvest Bean Growers Association, Frazee, MN is gratefully acknowledged. The authors also thank J.-Y. Han for the bean fractions.
Functional Properties of Extrudates from High Starch Fractions of Navy and Pinto Beans and Corn Meal Blended with Legume High Protein Fractions
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 431–435, March 1991
How to Cite
GUJSKA, E. and KHAN, K. (1991), Functional Properties of Extrudates from High Starch Fractions of Navy and Pinto Beans and Corn Meal Blended with Legume High Protein Fractions. Journal of Food Science, 56: 431–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1991.tb05297.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 11/1/89; revised 6/14/90; accepted 8/25/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!