This is publication D-10411-1-89 of the New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station, supported by State funds.
Effect of Propylene Glycol Alginate and Xanthan Gum on Stability of O/W Emulsions
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 513–517, March 1991
How to Cite
YILMAZER, G., CARRILLO, A. R. and KOKINI, J. L. (1991), Effect of Propylene Glycol Alginate and Xanthan Gum on Stability of O/W Emulsions. Journal of Food Science, 56: 513–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1991.tb05316.x
Particle size measurements were conducted at T.J. Lipton, Inc. and their support is greatly appreciated. We also thank T.J. Lipton, Inc. for providing all the ingredients in this study. Special thanks to Professor J. Zatz for his assistance in surface tension measurements.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 1/22/90; revised 7/24/90; accepted 9/29/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!