Immobilized Peroxidase: A Potential Bioindicator for Evaluation of Thermal Processes
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 567–570, March 1991
How to Cite
WENG, Z., HENDRICKX, M., MAESMANS, G. and TOBBACK, P. (1991), Immobilized Peroxidase: A Potential Bioindicator for Evaluation of Thermal Processes. Journal of Food Science, 56: 567–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1991.tb05326.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 1/29/90; revised 6/29/90; accepted 7/22/90
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!