We gratefully acknowledge financial support of the National Live Stock and Meat Board, the Michigan Agricultural Experiment Station, and the Michigan Department of Commerce.
Oxidative Stability of Restructured Beef Steaks Processed with Oleoresin Rosemary, Tertiary Butylhydroquinone, and Sodium Tripolyphosphate
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 597–600, May 1991
How to Cite
STOICK, S.M., GRAY, J.I., BOOREN, A.M. and BUCKLEY, D.J. (1991), Oxidative Stability of Restructured Beef Steaks Processed with Oleoresin Rosemary, Tertiary Butylhydroquinone, and Sodium Tripolyphosphate. Journal of Food Science, 56: 597–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1991.tb05337.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 2/19/90; revised 7/26/90; accepted 10/7/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!