Journal Paper No. J-13989 of the Iowa Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station, Ames, IA; Project 2711.
Dry and Wet Aging Effects on Palatability Attributes of Beef Loin and Rib Steaks from Three Quality Grades
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 601–603, May 1991
How to Cite
PARRISH, F.C., BOLES, J.A., RUST, R.E. and OLSON, D.G. (1991), Dry and Wet Aging Effects on Palatability Attributes of Beef Loin and Rib Steaks from Three Quality Grades. Journal of Food Science, 56: 601–603. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1991.tb05338.x
Appreciation is expressed to the National Association of Meat Purveyors for partial funding of this project and to Swift Independent Packing Company for assistance in selection of beef products. Appreciation is expressed also to Kent Pulfer, William Kuecker and Deanne McCulloh for expert technical assistance.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 4/21/90; revised 11/05/90; accepted 11/17/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!