South Dakota Agricultural Experiment Station Publ. No. 2514 of the Journal Series. This research was supported by the National Live Stock and Meat Board, the South Dakota Beef Industry Council, and the South Dakota Agricultural Experiment Station.
Storage of Structured Beef Steakettes Produced with Algin/Calcium/Adipic Acid Gel
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 604–606, May 1991
How to Cite
MULLER, T.S., JOHNSON, R.C., COSTELLO, W.J., ROMANS, J.R. and JONES, K.W. (1991), Storage of Structured Beef Steakettes Produced with Algin/Calcium/Adipic Acid Gel. Journal of Food Science, 56: 604–606. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1991.tb05339.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 7/2/90; revised 10/17/90; accepted 11/14/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!