We thank Barbara Jobe for statistical analyses and preparation of figures. Mention of trade names or particular products does not constitute endorsement by NOAA to the exclusion of other products that may also be suitable.
Variability of Salt Absorption by Brine Dipped Fillets of Cod (Gadus morhua), Blackback Flounder (Pseudopleuronectes americanus), and Ocean Perch (Sebastes marinus)
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 648–652, May 1991
How to Cite
RAVESI, E. M. and KRZYNOWEK, J. (1991), Variability of Salt Absorption by Brine Dipped Fillets of Cod (Gadus morhua), Blackback Flounder (Pseudopleuronectes americanus), and Ocean Perch (Sebastes marinus). Journal of Food Science, 56: 648–652. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1991.tb05348.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 3/15/89; accepted 10/16/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!