Thanks to S.L. Palmer for assistance and to the Sensory and Statistics Group at NutraSweet for conducting and interpreting sensory tests and results. Also, we are grateful to Fantasy Flavors, Inc., Wheaton, IL, for the fruit preparations.
Stability of Aspartame in Fruit Preparations Used in Yogurt
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 689–691, May 1991
How to Cite
FELLOWS, J.W., CHANG, S.W. and SHAZER, W.H. (1991), Stability of Aspartame in Fruit Preparations Used in Yogurt. Journal of Food Science, 56: 689–691. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1991.tb05357.x
Presented at the 1990 Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists in Anaheim, CA.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 6/15/90; revised 10/22/90; accepted 11/5/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!