The authors gratefully acknowledge financial assistance from the Medical Services Incorporated Foundation, Edmonton and the Univ. of Alberta Hospital Special Services & Research Committee. The authors also thank the trained sensory panel members for their participation. The assistance of L. Lee and L. Turner is also greatly appreciated.
Response Surface Methodology in the Development of Rice Flour Yeast Breads: Sensory Evaluation
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 751–755, May 1991
How to Cite
YLIMAKI, G., HAWRYSH, Z.J., HARDIN, R.T. and THOMSON, A.B.R. (1991), Response Surface Methodology in the Development of Rice Flour Yeast Breads: Sensory Evaluation. Journal of Food Science, 56: 751–755. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1991.tb05374.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 2/14/90; revised 7/23/90; accepted 10/19/90
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!