Presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists, Chicago, IL, June 25–29, 1989. New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station publication No. D–10544–5–89, supported by State funds and the Center for Advanced Food Technology, Rutgers University. The Center for Advanced Food Technology is a New Jersey Commission on Science and Technology Center.
Thermal Conductivity of Gelatinized Starches
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 773–776, May 1991
How to Cite
MAROULIS, Z.B., SHAH, K.K. and SARAVACOS, G.D. (1991), Thermal Conductivity of Gelatinized Starches. Journal of Food Science, 56: 773–776. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1991.tb05379.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 9/28/89; accepted 7/22/90
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!