Paper No. FS90-15 of the Journal Series of the North Carolina Agricultural Research Service, Raleigh, NC 27695–7643.
Factors Influencing Whey Protein Gel Rheology: Dialysis and Calcium Chelation
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 789–791, May 1991
How to Cite
KUHN, P. R. and FOEGEDING, E. A. (1991), Factors Influencing Whey Protein Gel Rheology: Dialysis and Calcium Chelation. Journal of Food Science, 56: 789–791. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1991.tb05382.x
We thank Sharon R. Bottcher for much-appreciated assistance with statistical analysis. This work was supported by Southeast Dairy Foods Research Center. The WPC and WPI samples were supplied by New Zealand Milk Products Inc. and Le Sueur Isolates.
The use of trade names does not imply endorsement by the North Carolina Agricultural Research Service of products named, nor criticisms of similar ones not mentioned.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 7/30/90; revised 9/17/90; accepted 10/15/90
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!