This research was supported, in part, by a grant from the California Dairy Foods Center, the UC Davis NMR Facility and a California Sea Grant Traineeship to M.M.W. We thank Julie Heil and Dr. Robert Kauten for assistance with MRI. This work is a result of research sponsored in part by NOAA, National Sea Grant College Program, Department of Commerce, under grant number NA89AA–D–SG138, project numbers 110–F–N and R/F 133 through the California Sea Grant College Program and in part by the California State Resources Agency. The U.S. Government is authorized to reproduce and distribute for governmental purposes. We acknowledge support of an International Life Sciences award to JBG.
Noninvasive Measurement of Lipid and Water in Food Using Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 811–815, May 1991
How to Cite
WINKLER, M., MCCARTHY, M. J. and GERMAN, J. B. (1991), Noninvasive Measurement of Lipid and Water in Food Using Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Journal of Food Science, 56: 811–815. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1991.tb05388.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 4/19/90; revised 10/11/90; accepted 11/5/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!