The technical expertise and advice of Drs. Jack Giacin, Ian Gray, Bruce Harte, Reuben Hernandez, and Heidi Hoojat of the School of Packaging at Michigan State University are appreciated. This work was supported by the Center for Food and Pharmaceutical Packaging at Michigan State University and University of Minnesota Agriculture Experiment Station project number 18-78. Paper number 18,367 of the University of Minnesota Agriculture Experiment station.
Hexanal Formation via Lipid Oxidation as a Function of Oxygen Concentration: Measurement and Kinetics
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 816–820, May 1991
How to Cite
KOELSCH, C.M., DOWNES, T.W. and LABUZA, T.P. (1991), Hexanal Formation via Lipid Oxidation as a Function of Oxygen Concentration: Measurement and Kinetics. Journal of Food Science, 56: 816–820. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1991.tb05389.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 3/1/90; revised 8/23/90; accepted 10/13/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!