Journal article No. 135-90.
Thermal Sterilization of Conduction-Heated Foods in Plastic Cylindrical Cans Using Convective Boundary Condition
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 56, Issue 3, page 827, May 1991
How to Cite
BHOWMIK, S. R. and SHIN, S. (1991), Thermal Sterilization of Conduction-Heated Foods in Plastic Cylindrical Cans Using Convective Boundary Condition. Journal of Food Science, 56: 827. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1991.tb05392.x
Presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Food Technologists (paper No. 161), Chicago, Illinois, June 25-29, 1989.
Salaries and support for research were provided by the Ohio Agricultural Research & Development Center, The Ohio State Univ., Columbus, OH.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 4/11/90; revised 11/19/90; accepted 12/7/90.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!