Presented in preliminary form at the 1988 Annual meeting of IFT, New Orleans, LA and at the 1989 Annual meeting of IFT, Chicago, IL. We thank Dr. Gary Shaffer of Louisiana State Univ. Statistics Dept., for assistance in statistical analysis of data. We also recognize Dr. H. Dupuy, Dr. Karen Crippen, Mr. L. Boihem, Mr. Maurice Brett, Mr. James Miller, Ms. Donna Sullen, and Mrs. Carolyn Vinnett for technical Teranishi and Brian Vinyard for preliminary review of the manuscript and discussion of experimental data.
Correlation of Sensory, Instrumental and Chemical Attributes of Beef as Influenced by Meat Structure and Oxygen Exclusion
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 10–15, January 1992
How to Cite
SPANIER, A.M., VERCELLOTTI, J.R. and JAMES, C. (1992), Correlation of Sensory, Instrumental and Chemical Attributes of Beef as Influenced by Meat Structure and Oxygen Exclusion. Journal of Food Science, 57: 10–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1992.tb05413.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 1/12/91; revised 7/11/91; accepted 8/13/91.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!