Contribution No. 91-152-J from the Kansas Agar. Exp. Station, Manhattan, KS 66506. Project also was funded by the Cattlemen's Beef Promotion and Research Board and the Kansss Beef Council, and was administered in cooperation with the Beef Industry Council.
Characteristics of Low-fat Ground Beef Containing Texture-modifying Ingredients
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 19–24, January 1992
How to Cite
TROUTT, E.S., HUNT, M.C., JOHNSON, D.E., CLAUS, J.R., KASTNER, C.L. and KROPF, D.H. (1992), Characteristics of Low-fat Ground Beef Containing Texture-modifying Ingredients. Journal of Food Science, 57: 19–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1992.tb05415.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 11/28/90; revised 7/8/91; accepted 8/14/91.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!