We thank Dr Kaupert. Comisión National de Energia Atomica (CNJZA), Argentina for logistical support, advice and encouragement; Dr E. Darda, (CNEA), for technical assistance and the Secretaria de Ciencia y Ténica, Argentina for funding the study.
Combined Treatments of Heat, Irradiation, and pH Effects on Infectivity of Foot-and-Mouth Disease Virus in Bovine Tissues
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 36–39, January 1992
How to Cite
LASTA, J., BLACKWELL, J.H., SADIR, A., GALLINGER, M., MARCOVECCIO, F., ZAMORANO, M., LUDDENAND, B. and RODRIGUEZ, R. (1992), Combined Treatments of Heat, Irradiation, and pH Effects on Infectivity of Foot-and-Mouth Disease Virus in Bovine Tissues. Journal of Food Science, 57: 36–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1992.tb05418.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 2/19/91; revised 6/14/91; accepted 8/15/91.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!