Journal article #J7739 of the Mississippi Aaricultural & Foreestry Experiment Station, Mississippi State, MS 39762.
k-Casein Heterogeneity and Mild Heating Effects on Susceptibility to Chymosin Action
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 49–54, January 1992
How to Cite
HAQUE, Z. U. and KHALIFA, M. Y. (1992), k-Casein Heterogeneity and Mild Heating Effects on Susceptibility to Chymosin Action. Journal of Food Science, 57: 49–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1992.tb05422.x
A Peace fellowship for author Khalifa and a research grant from the National Dairy Promotion and Resesrch Board awarded to author Haque are gratefully acknowledged. Collaboration regarding computer programming was with Professor Yoshiro Kamata as part of a collaborative research agreement between MSU and Miyagi University, Sendai, Japan.
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 4/19/91; revised 7/14/91; accepted 8/17/91.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!