We thank Dr. M. Hirose and Mr. T. Higasa in Kyoto University for help with electron microscope studies of the gel and Dr. Y. Yonezawa in Naruto University for help with photographs of gels. We also thank Dr. H. Ohta for helpful suggestions and discussions.
Formation of Transparent Gels of Sesame 13S Globulin: Effects of Fatty Acid Salts
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 86–90, January 1992
How to Cite
YUNO-OHTA, N., MAEDA, H., OKADA, M. and HASEGAWA, K. (1992), Formation of Transparent Gels of Sesame 13S Globulin: Effects of Fatty Acid Salts. Journal of Food Science, 57: 86–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1992.tb05431.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 12/1/90; revised 6/26/91; accepted 8/1/91.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!