This work was supported by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council and the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture and Food. We are grateful for the technical assistance of Ms. Sandy Smith and thank Mr. Terry Maurice, Ault Foods, Ltd., London, Ont., for the use of the Carri-Med rheomoter, Dr. A R. W for use of the Nametre viscometer, and Professor Ross Hallett end Ms. Jackie Marsh for assistance with light scattering experiments. professor J. M. Aguilera graciously provided useful comments and suggestions.
Hydrocolloid/Milk Gel Formation and Properties
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 96–102, January 1992
How to Cite
XU, S.Y., STANLEY, D.W., GOFF, H.D., DAVIDSON, V.J. and LE MAGUER, M. (1992), Hydrocolloid/Milk Gel Formation and Properties. Journal of Food Science, 57: 96–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1992.tb05433.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 6/3/91; revised 7/25/91; accepted 8/11/91.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!