See NAPS Document No. 04906 for 44 pages of supplementary material. Order from NAPS do Microfiche Publications, P.O. Box 3513, Grand Central Station, New York, NY 0163-3513, U.S.A.
Formulation, Evaluation and Optimization of Tortillas Containing Wheat, Cowpea and Peanut Flours Using Mixture Response Surface Methodology1
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Journal of Food Science
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 121–127, January 1992
How to Cite
HOLT, S. D., RESURRECCION, A. V. A. and McWATTERS, K. H. (1992), Formulation, Evaluation and Optimization of Tortillas Containing Wheat, Cowpea and Peanut Flours Using Mixture Response Surface Methodology. Journal of Food Science, 57: 121–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1992.tb05438.x
Thin study was conducted in partial fulfillment of requirements for the MS. Degree by author Halt.
We gratefully acknowledge Dr. Glen Ware for statistical consultation, and Lary Hitchcock and Julia Heggie for technical assistance. The work was supported by State and Hatch funds allocated to the Georgia Agricultural Experiment Stations and by a grant from the Bean/Cowpea Collaborative Research Support Program, U.S. Agency for International Development.
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Ms received 1/4/91; revised 7/29/91; accepted 8/3/91.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!